[CD] Catastrophic Disaster [CD]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CD] Catastrophic Disaster [CD]

Talking about our clan and our official clan game : Guild Wars ( Prophecies, Faction and Nightfall)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girl Dies From WoW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dagger Pwnage

Dagger Pwnage

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-12-29

Girl Dies From WoW Empty
PostSubject: Girl Dies From WoW   Girl Dies From WoW Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 11:09 am

A few months ago my friend showed me an article in Time Magazine about this girl.

Her and her family were like Wow Addicts. Playing whenever they can leaving them with absouletly no life. Her parents were soo busy with their game they completely forgot about their daughter. Her daughter was a good Wow Player and she was completely addicted too. She didnt eat or drink for a whole day and by the end of it she died from exhaustion meaning her body was soo ill and tired she didnt eat or drink so she died and her relatives are , i think suing her parents for not taking care of their child.

Its just so sad that people get addicted to games like these and die from it..

Wow and Guild Wars are Fun but u gotta know when to stop and get on with the real world. scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
BigSnacks

BigSnacks

Number of posts : 82

Girl Dies From WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Dies From WoW   Girl Dies From WoW Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 12:10 pm

Lol wow...thats a story to tell all my friends who are wow addict and a story for me to remember...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/knickboi
Dagger Pwnage

Dagger Pwnage

Number of posts : 103

Girl Dies From WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Dies From WoW   Girl Dies From WoW Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 1:36 pm

ye these people were in china and all.. its just so sad that they died over a game.. wow addicts have nothing to worry bout.. just they gotta live their normal life.. not an electronical one.. thats all bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girl Dies From WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Dies From WoW   Girl Dies From WoW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl Dies From WoW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[CD] Catastrophic Disaster [CD] :: [CD] Guild Section :: Break Section :: Internationnal News-
Jump to: