[CD] Catastrophic Disaster [CD]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CD] Catastrophic Disaster [CD]

Talking about our clan and our official clan game : Guild Wars ( Prophecies, Faction and Nightfall)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inactive : Dagger Pwnage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dagger Pwnage

Dagger Pwnage

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-12-29

Inactive : Dagger Pwnage Empty
PostSubject: Inactive : Dagger Pwnage   Inactive : Dagger Pwnage Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 1:56 pm

Guys i will be a little bit inactive because of a few reasons... One i have an activity everyday.. if its swimming, tennis, or other stuff it just doesnt give me reasonble time to play Gw. when im saying this i dont mean that im playing WoW.. It doesnt EVEN WORk!!!! well ok.. do the math if ur all in highschool... ok i need to download 12 versions to my old Wow Discs.. To Download each version it takes me 5 days.. yup 60days.. to finish this Shit.. so id rather not take the time to do that so.. yup ill try to get active and hope to see yall soon in GW queen
Back to top Go down
Hogie Hutt

Hogie Hutt

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Inactive : Dagger Pwnage   Inactive : Dagger Pwnage Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 7:03 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.runevillage.com
Dagger Pwnage

Dagger Pwnage

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2006-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Inactive : Dagger Pwnage   Inactive : Dagger Pwnage Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 1:23 pm

hell ye YAY is right...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactive : Dagger Pwnage   Inactive : Dagger Pwnage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactive : Dagger Pwnage
Page 1 of 1